LP’s one day Intro to Photolithography course is an excellent entry point into a method that is highly suitable for people with no previous printmaking experience. Photolithography is also a natural progression for anyone who has previously explored intaglio (etching) or who enjoys experimenting with photographic imagery.
Course participants can incorporate imagery of their choice when creating their print.
LP tutor Brian will give every student a clear overview of the process including common issues and challenges as the group works together.
This course will include:
• Introduction to the process of photo based lithography
• Preparation of all imagery for use
• Printing – Step by step assistance in printing your finished plate including inking up, registration etc.
• Troubleshooting and common challenges
• Studio health & safety/best practice
Tutor: Brian Fitzgerald
Dates: Saturday 24th February 2018
Times: 10am – 6pm
Fee: €85 with 15% discount available to students/seniors/those working less than 25 hrs per week
Location: Limerick Printmakers, Bridgeland House, 3 Johns Square, Limerick
Booking: +353 (0) 61 311806/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro to Photolithography at Limerick Printmakers