Facilitating a group is part science, part craft. This course has the strategies, skills and tools that will make you a more effective facilitator.
Learn to be an effective leader of groups. This course provides you with a fundamental grounding in group facilitation skills. The training will give you a solid framework in thinking about the job, and practical tools to help you facilitate effortlessly.
This course will increase your confidence to lead cohesive, accessible and empowering group sessions. You’ll also be braver for those moments of conflict, tension and disharmony.
You will gain new approaches to help you:
– Manage your team and keep them involved
– Lead pleasant and productive brainstorming and strategic planning sessions
– Chair AGMs, seminars and committee meetings
– Deliver effective training workshops
– Expand your skills to new arenas and more challenging group types
– Support effective methodologies with your teams and groups (appreciative inquiry, design thinking, action learning, thinking hats, etc.)
For more information see: dave.dunn.ie/facilitation-training/
Dates: Sunday 8th, 15th, 22nd October 2017
Times: 10am to 6pm
Location: The Fumbally Stables, Fumbally Lane, Dublin D08 CP27
Grow Your Group Facilitation Skills with Dave Dunn, Dublin