Arts Grant Funding is a funding programme that has been developed as part of the Arts Council’s funding framework. This framework has been informed by, and is designed to deliver on, the commitments set out within the Arts Council’s ten-year strategy, Making Great Art Work.
The purpose of Arts Grant Funding is to ensure that there is a breadth of high-quality arts activity and programmes throughout the country. It offers flexible support for a fixed period of time, and in so doing responds to the needs of those who are making, presenting and supporting work.
Arts Grant Funding is intended to:
- Support more than one distinct arts activity taking place within a fixed period of time, or
- Provide supports or facilities to artists over a fixed period of time.
- The focus of Arts Grant Funding is to deliver outcomes that develop the arts, either through:
– Generating high-quality experiences for the public to engage with the arts, or
– Providing excellent services, resources or facilities that support the work of artists or the arts sector.
Arts Grant Funding is available for activities that take place between either 1 January – 31 December 2020 or 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2021.
Who can apply?
Arts Grant Funding is available across all artforms and arts practice areas, and is open to organisations and individuals.
Note: Individuals applying must demonstrate that their proposal involves collaboration and/or partnership that include the delivery of public outcomes or outcomes that benefit other artists.
For more see: artscouncil.ie/…Arts-Grant-Funding/
Funding | Arts Council Arts Grant Funding 2019