The course aims to provide students with a broad overview of design and digital fabrication. Using a mix of classroom sessions, hands-on lab work and self directed project work, this course will facilitate the learner to engage in a creative design process, appreciate design principles as a problem solving activity and gain an understanding of the role of digital fabrication in a design skillset.
Topics covered will include:
- The History Of Design.
- Understanding And Interpreting Design Briefs.
- The Concepts Of Design Practice.
- Material And Manufacturing Processes.
- The Tools Of Visualisation And Presentation.
- 2D drawing & 3D Computer Aided Design.
- Digital Fabrication Tools And Fab Labs.
- Gain a recognised QQI Level 5 Design qualification
Dates: starting Friday 16th of February and running until Friday 4th May, interview for places on Friday 9th February.
Fee: The course is free to those eligible
Location: Mohill Enterprise Centre (MEC) Leitrim
Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 0872725811
The post Design Skills and Digital Fabrication QQI5 Course, Mohill, Co. Leitrim appeared first on Visual Artists in Northern Ireland.
Design Skills and Digital Fabrication QQI5 Course, Mohill, Co. Leitrim