Application deadline: 26 October.
The Allianz Arts + Business NI Awards celebrate the best in creative partnerships between the business and arts sectors in Northern Ireland.
Event Theme- Nurturing the Sector. The Allianz Arts + Business NI Award are looking for artworks that reflect this theme; however the brief leaves it open for the artist to interpret the theme in their own way, and medium, based on the brief outlined below
- The award should be a high quality art piece interpreting the theme
- The award pieces should reflect the 3-way relationship between Arts & Business NI, Business and the Arts
- It should reflect the quality, creativity and style of the Allianz Arts & Business Awards event
- The piece must be suitable for display in a business office or boardroom
- The piece can be free standing or wall mounted
- The award should be sufficiently light-weight and compact, yet also robust, for the purpose of being handed from one person to another during the awards presentation
- The design should include a surface for engraving purposes
- It is essential that in addition to being functional, the pieces stand out as being unusual and imaginative pieces of art
- The design must be capable of being replicated 17 times (17 pieces are required)
For commission budget, please contact Arts + Business NI.
You will need to include a presentation box.
The winning artist will be required to enter into a contractual agreement with Arts and Business NI with regard to scheduling of the work, production, copyright, etc. There would also be a requirement to work with A&B NI and its commission sponsor, on some PR around the commission.
Submissions for applications:
Post: Sarah Mackey, Arts & Business NI, Bridge House, 2 Paulett Avenue, Belfast, BT5 4HD
For more information on the Awards please go to www.artsandbusinessni.org.uk or contact Maeve McKervey firstname.lastname@example.org
Commission | Design for Allianz Arts + Business NI Awards 2019