Application deadline: 15 September, 5pm
The Cork Film Centre is a resource centre for Filmmakers in the Cork area.
· Open and close the building
· Work with the Director in scheduling exhibitions and screenings, co-ordinate and organise the programme of events. Work with the Director on funding applications for projects.
· It is an advantage if the Participant is familiar with computer editing and animation software. A basic knowledge of cameras and lighting is desirable.
· Help install visiting exhibitions, maintain them, and help de-install and pack the work at the end of the exhibiting period.
· Dealing with Public/Visitors: Giving the public information on the current exhibitions
· Welcome the public to the exhibition and shows people around the work.
Applicants need to be a Fine Art Graduate, over 21 years of age and signing on the Live Register for 12 months or more.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
For information on Community Employment Schemes (CE Scheme) see: www.citizensinformation.ie/employment_support_schemes/community_employment_scheme.html
CE Scheme Placement | Gallery Assistant at Cork Film Centre, Ballincollig, Co. Cork