Beginner Bookbinding – 2 Days intensive Workshop
All the basics 2 Days! End your Workshop with 2 gorgeous professional handmade books.
A step by step introduction to bookbinding open to students of all levels interested in Bookbinding, Book repairs, as well as making their own Customised books.
By the end of the course you will have learned…
– How to make 2 complete books from start to finish in your own design.
– How to look at different types of books and understand how they can be reproduced
– How to set up a basic bookbinding station at home
– How to make a hardback book, cover and book-block from scratch
– How to choose, design and make a cover of your choice (using hard card, fabric, paper, fold over leather, ribbons, etc..)
Dates: 2nd/3rd June & 27th/28th June
Times: 10.00 to 15.00
Fee: 80€ for the 2 days, all included
Location: Arts & Languages, 98 Capwell road, Cork City Centre
Beginner Bookbinding Workshop, Cork